Final Fantasy XIV Primal keychains inspired by traditional wooden ofuda.
- Metal clasp attachment
- Dangling flower / leaf attachment chosen to match each primal
- Front and back Primal art an design on wood; a wooden ofuda is also known as Kifuda (木札)
- Dangling decorative eternity knot tassel; meaning of no beginning and no end.
- Kanji hand Calligraphy by my grandmother. 💖
- Size is about 4.7" x 2" (12 x 5~cm) for the wood charm, palm sized. With the accessories & tassel it's about 10" (25~cm)
🌓 Tsukuyomi, the divinity of the night, the Lunar Goddess. To changing phases as the lunar moon, through enduring hardship; to signify a blooming flower in the face of adversity. "月読" and "つくよみ" reads "Tsukuyomi".
🍁 Suzaku, the fire bird of legend, of crimson plumage and blazing fire. To instill and empower the fiery passion, a burning love for all that you hold dear. "朱雀" reads Vermillion Bird. and "すざく" reads "Suzaku"
🖤 Hades, a requiem for a hero fallen, thousand years of fading hope which shall never be forgotten. To protect and remember those you cherish, whether in this realm or of past. "冥王" reads "King of the Underworld", and "ハーデス" reads "Hades".
✨ Warrior of Light, the eponymous, the original. Mankind's first hero and his final hope. To keep on fighting for a better tomorrow, a brighter future; for the rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. "光の戦士" reads "Warrior of Light"
💎 Hydaelyn, for meaning and for purpose. an unconditional love for our world. Amidst the journey you walk filled with a thousand burdens; to remind you that even in the darkest night, light is everlasting. "母水晶" reads "Mother Crystal" and "ハイデリン" reads "Hydaelyn".
💙 Endsinger, to ward off the deepest despair and to carry our song of hope; that its chorus might ring for all. On wings of hope, to rise up through the night. "終焉を謳うもの" reads "The Endsinger"
* Please note the attachments and wood grains may vary slightly from the preview image, however I will be making sure they are fitting accessories for each design!